A cruise experience offers the opportunity to experience the world as you choose. Whether you are looking to spend a week relaxing with family in the Caribbean or swim among dolphins of the South Pacific, cruising offers a world of opportunity.
When compared to a land vacation, cruising offers some of the best benefits. You can tailor your experience based on your budget and select specific accommodations, dining arrangements and even shore excursions. Most cruises already include dining, entertainment, and gratuities. Additional expenses include drinks, casino play, spa treatments, shore excursions, and shopping. A week on board a cruise ship will offer you a chance to experience a number of enticing destinations across the globe. Many ships sailing through the Caribbean will bring guests to four exciting ports of call. Cruises also offer the most flexibility in pricing, allowing all travelers the opportunities to cruise within their budget.
If you are planning a cruise for the first time, get ready for an overwhelming feeling of “which one do I choose?” After a few cruises, you will find your own personal favorite. Here is a list of “10 Best Cruises” according to regular cruise vacationers:
- Best Value for Your Money: Carnival is known as the “the every cruiser’s line”. This line is appealing to a broad spectrum of vacationers who want a crazy fun escape without a large expense.
- Best for Families with Tweens or Teens: Royal Caribbean gives older kids distractions and special attention. Depending on the ship, the line taps into rock climbing walls, zip lines, ice and inline skating, surf simulators, boxing rings, basketball and volleyball courts, and more.
- Best for Families with Small Children: Disney Cruise Line is an all-around favorite for parents with small children. It offers lots of walking characters, entertainment, childcare, and nurseries.
- Best for Mature Cruisers: Holland America, an elegant, mid-size line, has traditionally drawn a more mature crowd by emphasizing the classic cruising experience over partying and pushing adrenaline limits.
- Best for Singles: River Cruises, whether in Europe, the U.S. or Asia, tend to be small with open seated dining at large tables which foster a communal spirit.
- Best for Foodies: Oceania has famous French chef Jacques Pepin as its executive culinary, which directly speaks volumes about its dedication to fine onboard dining.
- Best for Entertainment: Norwegian offer a hosts of musicals, comedy, live music, and guest performers.
- Best for Romantics: Romance fills the sails of Windstar Cruises, a trio of multi-masked yachts. These intimate vessels float through dreamy destinations such as the Greek Isles, Costa Rica, and the Windward Islands.
- Best for Adventurers: Lindblad Expeditions sail abroad and is an ice glass vessel that easily slips through frozen passageways populated with polar bears.
- Best Luxury: Regent Seven Seas are the most inclusive of the biggest luxury brand. Its fares include all suite accommodations, specialty dining, shore excursions, and beverages from liquor to sodas. The penthouse suites include a butler and meals prepared by Le Cordon Bleu chefs.
For more information or to schedule you next cruise, contact Tarrian Grant-Burnette of BBbyTarri at 678-658-7673.